Friday, October 4, 2013

What is Norwex?

Norwex is an international company whose mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning.

Their state of the art microfiber is unlike anything else on the market. Learn more about Norwex Microfiber by clicking here.

If you like our products, consider placing an order or contact me with questions, or for exclusive customer-only specials. If you love our products, you can earn some impressive hostess gifts by hosting a Facebook party or just inviting a few friends over for a demonstration of how easy and effective it is to clean with Norwex.

If you have to own it all or are looking for a source of income, consider becoming a consultant. My job is FUN and FLEXIBLE and I love to welcome people to my growing team. I am actively seeking sales consultants in all 50 US States. Contact me today to learn how to join this supportive, encouraging and fast growing company with a mission that will also benefit your friends, family, and the earth!

Shop our online catalog and contact me via my Norwex website: http://christinadronen.norwex.biz 

No comments:

Post a Comment